From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2010 17:29:35 -0800
Geoff,

Your comments about the Inuit are arrogant, racist crap! You denigrated Inuit culture by calling it "just stagnated really".  Now you have the unmitigated gall to start name-calling with terms such as savages?

I have continued this thread because I hoped you might have the integrity to apologize when you were shown to be wrong, but you just continue to justify your insults and make more insulting remarks about the Inuit. Apparently you aren't man enough to admit that the Inuit did not "just stagnate" culturally and technologically.

Ron Hoggan

--
PK