From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 22:53:10 -0700
At 04:40 PM 10/11/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>My first impulse is to agree with those who have made the decision to
>avoid vaccines for their children.  *But I can't help but feel that
>these children are only safe because everyone else around them is
>vaccinated, ensuring they'll never get exposed to these viruses/germs.*
>But what happens if the number of unvaccinated children rises in the
>future?  Other than smallpox, none of these diseases has really been
>eradicated. So if no-one is vaccinated, everyone becomes vulnerable.
>Has the anti-vax movement addressed these questions effectively?
>
>Cheyenne

        If germs(bacteria,viruses,parasites,etc.) caused disease then
everyone
exposed would get it. This is not the case because the differences in
individual immune systems are due to a number stresses and our
adaptability
to them. The immune system is actually a circulating extension of the
nervous system allowing one to comprehend themselves internally and
their
environment externally. It is the health of the nervous system that
determines how we will react to a foreign protein. Germs were here
long
before us and will be here long after we are gone. Saying germs cause
disease is like saying rats cause garbage. You can use all the traps
and
poisons you like but the rat will adapt and come back because the
environment is to his liking. To make them leave simply clean up the
garbage. What do we do? We pour more garbage on top and add drugs to
the
mix to further compromise our immune systems not improve it's
adaptability.
        Besides when would a weakened pathogen every make it deep
within our body
without the help of a needle? Germs require a very specific
environment in
which to thrive and that's why you won't find polio in the toe nails,
rabies in the gonads, or hepatitis in the brain. They can only survive
in
an environment conducive to their reproduction. Many lab produced
vaccines
are in reality making the viruses adapt to an environment which is
highly
different than our body's. The chemicals added are probably the worse
part
of the mix. I take my hat off to a pathogen that has adapted to an
environment where aluminum, mercury, and formaldehyde are the norm.
        When a vaccinated person is exposed to the real thing it is
unlikely that
they are building both a humoral and cell mediated response. Those
with a
healthy immune system will have a mild response and life long immunity
while those "immunized" will have to get booster shots. Doesn't make
much
sense.
        Improvements in nutrition and sanitation go along way to
preventing an
enormous exposure to various germs. Basically don't drink the water
down
stream when someone is shitting in the river upstream.

Dave