From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 08:41:22 -0900
This reminds me of something in relation to our previous "paleo poop"
thread.  Shortly after we were discussing squat toilets, etc., I saw a
Vermont Country Store catalog.  In it was a footstool shaped to fit
around the base of the throne (for easy storage and access!), with
angled footpads designed to align the digestive tract for proper
elimination.  It was called the HealthStep.  It's a bit pricey at
$69.95, but it is certainly tailored to the job, so to speak!  And I've
always had good luck with the company.

Lisa in Alaska