From:
tom roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 14:37:47 +0000
Amadeus:

Yes, food does affect mood. That is why most of us are attracted to a
paleo style diet.

The article that you suggested we look at,
http://www.earthpulse.com/flanagan/pharmacy.html,
ends up by establishing dietary guidlines that seem to by almost
impossible to implement.

First, they say we should limit carbs to no more than 20% of calories
and we should eliminate dairy. (Very paleo, good suggestions). Then we
should eliminate animal fats and proteins and replace them with
vegetable oils and vegetable proteins The vegetable oils should be no
more that 30% of calories and vegetable proteins would then make up the
final 50% of our daily calories.

What foods would I have to eat to stay within these guidelines?
Remember, I have to eat enough vegetable protein to make up 50% of my
diet while keeping my total carb intake to 20% of my calories.

Tom