From:
Geoffrey Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2012 17:22:46 +0000

Considering that there is more and more evidence appearing which
favours the Multiregional Hypothesis and debunks parts of the Out of
Africa hypothesis(re scientific evidence of  modern humans being descended partially from
Neanderthals and/or other hominids etc. etc.), any diet focusing on
foods in  Africa would presumably only benefit black Africans, if at
all.  I had a quick glance and saw references to various beans in the  article, very Neolithic.

There may well be some epigenetic/genetic reasons for assuming that we are all designed to eat different types of foods. In my own case, my body  doesn't tolerate well most tropical fruits, and yet I cannot handle a zero-carb diet no matter how long I do it or how much fat etc. I use.

Geoff