From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 17:53:12 -0500
As you've pointed out, this is most directly relevant
>to those of Native American descent.  Those of European descent
>have been eating New World foods only since the time of Columbus.

You are forgetting those of us whose lineage includes both Native and
European blood...what then? Would a "white" person with Native heritage have
better tolerance to New World foods than her European cousins? For example,
I can eat all the winter squash I want wihtout a problem, but Ben has a
limit, after that he reacts to it like potatoes. I have also found that I
absolutely prefer venison to beef. Coincidence or genetic predisposition?
That's why I was wondering about blood type diets (ER4YT).
Stacie