From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 06:45:10 -0500
I wish I had known. I flew to NYC to see Dr. Bolte - the supposed "real Dr.
House" and what a waste that was. In my book he is an idiot. Told me to eat
small amounts of white rice and some other grain. Really? With fungal
overgrowth?! Said grapefruit seed extract would get rid of it. That's it!