Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:51:46 -0500
On 11/08/2011 10:47 AM, Marilyn Harris wrote:

> Why do you think that the raw cheese in Quebec isn't really raw? Il
> Negozio Nicatro on Welllington in Ottawa sells raw cheeses - both French
> and I believe from Quebec...

 From a finding by primal dieters that some French raw cheese is
deliberately  heated to >104ºF and <160, so it's legally not pasteurized
but not really raw either.
I'm guessing that Quebec raw is the same, as I tried it and got heart
rhythm abnormalities and no apparent benefit, plus the lack of reply to
my email is suspicious.

The whole point may be moot, because common mineral deficiencies are for
commoners (SAD), while studies of carnivores show no such deficiency.
But on the third hand, do wild African lions eat bones?

William