From:
"M. Hoebel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:56:47 EDT
In a message dated 8/3/99 6:51:46 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< My question to all of you is this:  Has anyone found a somewhat cost
 effective, time effective way to have pets on a paleo diet? >>

I'd suggest joining one of the lists through www.onelist.com
Rawdiet, BARF( bones and raw food ) are two of the better ones, IMO... There
are a good many, some breed specific, also here is a link to the BARF FAQ: <A
HREF="file://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\blank.htm">http://www.geocities.com/heartland/f
lats/7244/barf.html</A>   ( at the bottom of this page is a link to the BARF
webring -- many on the webring have/breed mastiffs )
The main difference between paleo diet for humans and dogs... is that for
dogs it's raw( at least for many it is )... I feed my golden a raw diet( raw
bones, meat, veggies, eggs, etc )...
Price isn't bad if you can find a good source for bones -- I feed mainly
chicken and rabbit.

Hope this helps,
Maggie