From:
Tom and Anne Donlon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:38:17 -0400
Those would be young earth creationists. There are also old earth
creationists, intelligent design proponents who believe in divinely directed
evolution, in a divine "hands off" evolution, and a wide range of beliefs,
just as there is a wide range of beliefs among those who don't accept the
divine.

That's a whole lot of cyber-ghettoes to set up to keep everyone from
contaminating each others' internet. ;)

Anne