Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:43:12 -0500
I have not really seen a very nice outline of low-carb, high-fat, Paleo
dieting for beginners yet.  I have Cordain's book, and have heard that
Neanderthin is actually not much better as it still recommends "Lean Meat"
in the text, so it has been said on this list before.  I know a few people
struggling with their weight among other problems and it would be nice to
hand them a book or URL and say "Check this out" without having to say "Oh,
Ignore where he says that and that and that and that"  They won't hear about
it unless they can see it in black and white.  You know what I'm talkin
'bout!  Has somebody done it "right" yet?