From:
Thomas Seay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:55:57 -0700
<<PALEOFOOD is a support list, after all, not some splatter-fest
for vegan trolls.>>

Big Al, I am a Paleo-Troll, for your information.
You seem to be quite paranoid of vegans though...it takes on
mccarthyite ovetones apparently.  On the other hand, perhaps you rail
about veganism so much because you are a CLOSET vegan!  It is a form of
overcompensation...he he!

-Thomas

--- alexs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> >    <<And please don't insult Rachel, thank you.>>
> >
> >    Ok, I'll insult you.  You suck!!!  Now, why
> dont you
> >    invite some of your friends to suck on some
> nice slabs
> >    of lard?
> >
> >    -Thomas
>
> I respectfully request that Thomas Seay
> be filtered out of the PALEOFOOD digest. His
> diatribes and
> insults are getting out of hand.
>
> PALEOFOOD is a support list, after all, not some
> splatter-fest
> for vegan trolls.

===
Thomas Morgan Seay