Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 12:59:18 -0500
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 21:58:10 -0500, Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I'm told that RLS is due to a calcium/magnesium imbalance. Why would I
> have a Ca/mg imbalance eating paleo? Please tell me what I could be
> doing wrong.

> How can I improve my imbalance naturally without supplements?

I read that electromagnetic radiation at ~1700 kHz makes a mess of the way
our bodies use both calcium and potassium.
Would need a special meter to detect it, &/or well-informed guessing.
Electrical shielding can block this, see www.lessemf.com

There are people who are electrically sensitive to the point that they
feel physical sensations from such pollution, ref. the eSens yahoo group.

William