From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 2016 14:30:20 -0500
It wasn't my intent. I have Google Alerts on "paleo diet." I read
some, and occasionally post comments. This hospital dietitian:
http://siouxcityjournal.com/nancy-rosston/image_4166a6b5-4ca0-5150-93f3-a55dad781f91.html

Posted an article titled "Sioux City dietitian says popular fad diets
are not sustainable"

I did write that she does not know much about the paleo diet. And I
questioned where she got her information. She wrote that the paleo
diet prohibits all root vegetables, including carrots. And that it
allows seeds, and she couldn't understand why grains were disallowed
if seeds weren't.

I posted two comments. I only have a copy of the first one. It ended:

The low-fat diet that dietitians have been promoting for the last 50
years is the biggest food fraud ever in history. There are many books
pointing this out. Nancy Rosston: Please read Nina Teicholz's "The
Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy
Diet" and come back and write an article for here explaining why you
don't find the book's conclusion valid.