From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:25:51 +1100
I've got the reference at home. Also on another line, I correspond with a
medical salt expert who runs the Slat Skip Program. I've had the details for
weeks but haven't read them. Too many things to do, not enough time. Search
the archives for my post on salt - search for Yanomano as it talks about
their intake (he wrote it).

I'll bet you a $20 giftvoucher from amazon.com that the Salt Skip Program
will persistently lower your blood pressure by at least 5mm on the diastolic
or systolic.

Ben Balzer