From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:53:43 +1100
A good reference which is more dog oriented is "Give your Dog A Bone" by
Aussie vet Ian Billinghurst. Available on the internet- look it up on search
engine eg www.metacrawler.com I learnt lots about paleonutition from it! He
calls it the BARF  (bones and raw foods) diet- obviously he didn't do a
degree in marketing! This got a mention in October or September paleodiet
line.
Ben  Balzer