From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:12:00 -0500
Stacey,
Hi! I'm Stacie, also a mom, wondering how was your labor when you were
eating paleo? When my kids were born (they are 2 and 1/2 and 14 months), I
was a vegetarian and had extremely difficult labors (falsely diagnosed CPD).
Now I am worried about having another baby, but think that the paleo diet
will be my saving grace. Not that I am pregnant now.

Did you find that your high-protein diet warded off morning sickness? I had
to eat 3 eggs every morning when I was pregnant, or I'd be very ill the rest
of the day.

Madilyn (14 months) is still nursing, and she is eating paleo too. She is
big, strong, happy, and extremely smart. Zoe was vegetarian for a year,
became ill, and is much, much better now. I am sold on paleo for kids.

It's always nice to meet other paleo moms and babies!

Stacie