From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:43:33 -0500
No offense, William, but I find this a little silly.  Hardwood is
certainly better for taste.  (Being a Texan, I prefer Mesquite).  But
grilling with gas, while not paleo, is not "unpaleo" in the same sense
that, say, consuming an ear of corn or bag of potato chips would be.

Actually, an argument could be made that it is closer to paleo if one
believes that cooking isn't paleo because gas imparts no dangerous
compounds from wood smoke.  I don't believe cooking is unpaleo, but the
argument makes sense for those that do.