From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 18:13:48 -0400
On Wed, 21 May 2008 08:39, Alec Wood wrote:

>Yes,  I'd still like to know how he is doing and why
>he sort of 'dropped out'...

Without wanting to trespass on Ray's privacy, the answer
lies - in part at least - in the statement in an earlier
post that there were "personal problems".

If someone would like to write him a letter and
make it as easy as possible for him to reply should he
choose to do so (providing your name, address, phone
number, e-mail etc), leaving open to offer of a personal visit
to his home then that should be fine. It might be best if
the person making the contact gives some thought first
as to how best to approach people with "personal problems".

Our curiosity is one thing; Ray's privacy is another and
more important thing. He may also welcome contact.

If anyone does decide to approach Ray, I'd suggest it
be just one of us and that everyone else just sit back and wait.

Keith