From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:11:24 +0900
On Tuesday, October 28, 2003, at 08:12  AM, Kevin Monceaux wrote:
>  I resisted the urge to use salt.
> I've seen some info on Paleo that says no salt and some that says to
> go easy
> on the salt.  Which is it?  I did end up adding a little salt to the
> portion

This is a regular question. Check the archives for endless discussions
of salt. ;--) Personally I believe that any person smart enough to chip
stone tools was plenty smart enough to figure out where salt comes from
and carry it with him in a bag. I use salt, but then my family isn't
prone to high blood pressure. Low, actually, so that doesn't worry me.
if your blood relatives have high blood pressure you may want to be
more careful. Paleo people certainly didn't use the amounts of salt now
in packaged food.