From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:58:15 -0600
They sold out the original 15,000 copies of the hardcover and have about 800
left of the first reprinting.

Paperbacks are shipping now from all major internet vendors.  I have not
seen it in a store yet although over 22,000 of the 35,000 copy first
printing have been sent to retailers and distributors.

I will be doing another round of P.R. interviews starting in January and my
publicist has sent out a lot of review copies to the press.  Please write or
e-mail the book reviewer of your local paper to encourage them to run a
review.  I will also be doing a lot of talk radio programs and will try to
keep you posted as to any web-casts.

No one has taken me up on my free lecture offer so my speaking career is
still going nowhere.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"
http://www.neanderthin.com