From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 17:59:30 CEST
> >A tesimonial:....Clearer sinuses, reduced
> >asthma (these two have always been a problem for me),
> >easier sleeping, clearer thinking, and surprisingly, a
> >much calmer, more relaxed demeanor. The last does actually surprise me
>because for years I swallowed the
> >vegan-hygiene-macrobiotic line that meat was a
> >"stimulating" food that causes aggresive, carnivorous
> >behavior. However, as I increased meat consumption and
> >reduced grain-milk-bean consumption, I found the exact
> >opposite to be true. Anyone else?

My experience is exactly the same. My anxiety and anger almost completely
vanished after reintroducing meat into my diet.
No more panic attacks in the middle of the night, no more "shaky" mornings,
no more constant hunger, bloatings, etc. My digestion is getting better and
better but I still  probably have to find some foods I'm. allergic to.
And  (the most important thing) I can  laugh again, after almost two years
in a deep deep depression.

>I swallowed the>vegan-hygiene-macrobiotic line that meat was a
> >"stimulating" food that causes aggresive, carnivorous>behavior.

The most sophisticated torture methods has been developed in grain-based
societies (e.g. China) but probably by these members which overindulged in a
fatty meats (?) :)