From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:11:50 -0500
We are stocking up on NeanderThin paperbacks this year because we find that
the more people who question us about our WOE, the more people are
interested in learning more. I just bought 5 copies from Amazon to keep
around, we have had 3 people so far want to read them. $6.29 each I think. I
think I am going to need more! Makes a nice accompaniment to Paleo Holiday
Treats for people who have shown interest.
Stacie