Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 00:47:51 -0700
From the CaveManFood  List  and the P/F  list

> I've heard if you don't get enough protein during
childhood
> you may not achieve your full potential height.
> So if you've got the genes to be tall, but you don't get
> enough protein you may not become tall, in effect.
>
> Does anyone know if there is any truth to these claims?

REPLY

I made DAMN  sure that my kids got lots of meat;    (I told
their  Mother that she  ALSO  had to eat any baby food junk
she bought for them)   They are NOW  all BIG and HEALTHY
AND  SMART   AND  (They make more money than I
o!)  -----------Nuff Sed!

As soon as they can eat food;  feed them mashed  fresh meat
and  mashed  fresh vegetables and mashed  fresh fruit--NO
canned food!!

Just start any new food a tiny bit at time.      THEN  when
they can talk  DO NOT  put any new or strange food on their
plate.   Just put it on Daddys plate--   What's  Daddy got?
OH!  thats just for Daddy,  it's not for Kids!
   Result -----    I  WANT SOME!!!!

I  have four Children  (Now fortyish) ;  one  does not like
squash, another does not like liver --pretty good score in
my opinion!

Best Regards,  Lorenzo