Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 02:51:27 -0700
I seldom ever include any names in my replies to items on
lists;  However at this time someone named "Andrew"  has
"FINALLY"      posted an attack on the  facts that were
presented instead of an attack on the ancestors  and
children of the persons involved    Hopefully you will all
commend her for an obvious character improvement .  Maybe
she has actually read some  of  the other posts on the list.
Maybe she has become more secure.  Who knows?

Lorenzo

> > If you are secure in your beliefs there is really no
need to get everyone to think like you
> so try to explain to us all why kidney fat, depot fat,
marrow, brain,  are
> not somehow sources of fat. While you are there, give the
name of one - just
> one- paleo group of peoples who ate tubers as their
dominant source of