From:
rick strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:50:55 -0600
I look forward to your posts and love your resolve but your propensity to
stereotype and vilify, as though from a moralistic stance, distracts, I
think, from your intellectual credibility.  In two (long) sentences, you say
every one of them is "in denial,"  possesses a college degree (What??),
imply that no vegetarian would admit that animals eat animals (none that I
know), and indict them (all of "them")for intellectual dishonesty (selective
memory).  Aren't you preaching to a choir here and from where does the chip
come from that I am sucker enough to take a swipe at??
Meat lover and omnivore ((ain't seen much that I wouldn't take  a bite out
of),  Rick

Dori Zook:
Yet every vegetarian I know (literally) is in great denial.  If they were
truly educated (all adult vegetarians I know have at least a bachelors
degree), vegetarians could at least admit that animals survive by eating
other animals but another tenet or this philosophy is, apparenlty, selective
memory.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO