From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:44:42 -0500
Thomas > No, I wish they did. I feed them some meals, and try to make sure they
> get plenty of meat and veggies, but their school lunches are not paleo.
> When they were babies They ate better than now.

I hear you.  My nine month old daughter is 100% paleo.  Breastmilk, meat, veggies, fruit and water make up her diet.  (My wife is paleo too).  I am NOT looking forward to the day when my in laws force crackers, 'nilla wafers, and chocolate milk down her poor, unsuspecting gullet.  And it saddens me to say that two of my three sons eat stuff that isn't even healthy by the miguided standards of the modern nutritionists.  It's really, really hard though with the school lunches.  Letting people you don't know offer bad food choices to your six and nine year old kids is sad.  At least the three year old eats relatively well at his Montessori school.  They have rules against junk food.