From:
"Day, Wally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2012 08:04:17 +0000
People! People! Chill!!

As someone who considers myself somewhat impartial, I am totally blown away at what I'm reading here. Everyone seems to think someone else is "attacking" them. Jeez.

Why is it that skin gets so much thinner as soon as religion enters the conversation?

I like good banter. It's good when posters make points and back them up with evidence/logic or obvious knowledge about the subject. You may or may not like/agree with what they said, but reacting like they just shot your dog and responding with personal attacks and condescension is really not very acceptable.