From:
Patricia Taft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 19:50:03 -0600
If you are eating paleo there should be nothing
to cleanse.  (sorry abou t my last email).
I'm bothered that many of the cleansing recommendations
are using nonpaleo foods.  (psyllium, metamucil, green
vegetable juices, carrot juices, beets & lots of apple
juices, etc).  Why are you recommending we use something
we do not eat??:?????  I guess I was misinformed when I
joined this les...list.  I follow Ray Audette's book
with minor adjustemnets.  I do not eat as much h fruit
as he does.  If we are following Ray's NeanderThin we
should not NEED to cleasnse our colons, the food is
doing it for us.  Reigh...RIGHT!?  right.  okay then,
for those who need a colon cleansing please seek advise
elsewhere unless you are willing to eat pla..paleo.

Sincerely,
PATRICIA

ps  sorry about the errors & typos
I haven't found the delete key yet.