From:
David Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:15:57 -0500
Dear Ian,

Technology? I built this computer with my bare hands out of wood,
sabretooth tiger teeth(sanded down to make the keys), and a baby
pterodactyl. To say nothing of the chip fab I built over in the next cave.
Its a bitch getting good yields in such a damp place I tell you.

Now if you'll excuse me my buddies Fred & Barney and me are heading off to
the Bedrock Bowlarama for some fun and later to the Water Buffalos Lodge to
meet all the young dudes for a nightcap.

Just another night on the other side of life, I guess.

Dave Fobare