From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 09:24:03 -0500
Peter, great post!  Sorry to hear about the diabetes but paleo will soon
have those blood profiles looking pretty good.  Swiss chard and spinach work
well in the garden.  I love the 'oriental mix' in the organic section of the
super market.  great stuff....  Yes you can thaw and eat the raw meat from
grass fed animals....  It has a superb omega fat profile.  You can request a
profile from where you purchase the meat.  In the winter you will have
members of the gourd family to eat.  tubers and roots....  Welcome to the
list....  Oliva