From:
"~Rainah~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:13:20 -0500
Clelia wrote:

>>I started to take "Echinaforce" 2
>> sublingual every 4 hours (for cold or
>> flu), 3 cups of Pau D'Arco tea to
>> prevent any infection from taking place
>> also 1 Tylenol 2 for pain every 4 hours;
>> I was determined to fight off whatever
>> it is with no PX drugs.

The Tylenol only gives your already stressed immune system more to deal
with.

>>It is now a week later and feeling no
>> better, decided to go and see the
>> doctor, he was surprised to find no sign
>> of infection, my lungs are perfectly
>> clear; he said that for as long as I have
>> a cough I am still highly contagious ,
>> should avoid contact with people as
>> much as possible. (I guess I will be
>> along this Christmas. :-)

Did you stay in bed during your 1st week?
The best medicine is sleep..when we are sleeping we are in the healing
mode.
Staying in bed and keeping your eyes closed will shorten the time it
take your immune system to win the battle.

>> He went on to say that this kind of
>> (flu/influenza can last up to 4 weeks)
>> depending how strong ones immune
>> system is.

Theriputic essential oils are great immune builders, they are carriers
of oxygen, they are anti-biotic, anti-viral, antiseptic, and have many
incredible qualities to numerous to mention, they are natures gift to
us.  When I put them on I feel like I am putting on a protective aura.
If you would like to read more about the virtues of essential oils, go
to: http://angelfire.com/fl/iamunlimited  and read the artical "What
Everyone Should Know About Essential Oils.

>>Be prepared don't let this happen to
>> you. So, at the first sign of a flu/cold
>> start taking medication to prevent it
>> from attaching your immune system.

A lot of my friends have tis flu...it has tried to get me but I have
been sucessful at keeping it at bay, mainly with Eucalyptus oil.