From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 11:37:30 -0800
Bren

Thanks for the pointer. A search for "xenoestrogens premature birth"
threw up this book: http://www.ourstolenfuture.org/Myths/myths.htm
which I'll make an effort to read some time. After a quick scan
through I'm having a rethink. Previously I assumed that food (mainly
wheat and pasteurised, homogenised milk) was responsible for
virtually all illness. Now I wonder if chemicals in the food and are
responsible for a big share.

Ashley

  Oh yes, I absolutely believe a large part of it is "additives" in many different forms.  Another good book on hormones, etc., is Sherrill Sellman's "Hormone Heresy--What Every Woman MUST Know About Her Hormones".  Also, Dr. John Lee has written some excellent books.  www.johnleemd.com.  This is one of my soapbox subjects, lol.  Good luck with your healthy pregnancy, sweetie.

  Love,
  Bren

Yahoo! Photos