From:
shirley sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:08:08 -0800
I suspect it was encouraged by the videos that turned up suddenly and wanting to cover their collective  a**es  before the info became wide spread.

  Notice how quickly this subject disappeared from the drive by media's  interest ?

  Cheers,

Jessica Baker-Beasley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Several schools in my area had it. But it's already been eaten, so I don't
know what the heck good the recall is supposed to do.

Daddy always said "Never argue with an idiot.
  They bring you down to their level,
  and then beat you with experience."

            http://imagegermanshepherds.com/  est. 1959