From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:01:45 -1000
Fawn:

> Sorry guys, you can't justify liking big boobs by saying that it gives
> women the appearance of being able to nurse and nurture young better.
> :)

I'm a nipple man myself (easy to figure) but many arguments regarding the
sexualization of female breasts (by men and women) have to do with never
getting enough as an infant/toddler/you draw your own line (though the world
avergae is over four according to the WHO).

So in a backhanded way, it may be justifiable, so to speak. ;)

Cheers,
kirt