From:
Dianne Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:52:25 -0700
At 06:11 PM 2/26/01 -0800, Mary wrote:
>>Then again, none of my vets really gets the BARF diet my dogs are on,
>>either--but I'm educating them :)
>
>they don't want to get it! If everyone got their dog on BARF, the vets would
>have no business!!!!

Oh, I don't know about that...  my youngest pup, Corwin, is 12 weeks old
and if his energy level is anything like other BARF-fed pups, I'm sure
there'd be enough dogs out there getting into all *kinds* of mischief
requiring stitches and stuff.  He's of the opinion he can fly, for example :)

And given how he'll eat *anything,* there'd be a good business in
antidotes, too...

Dianne