From:
julie a kangas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 07:37:36 -0700
Michael wrote:
> julie a kangas wrote:
>

> > Happily enough, I went from having 5-6 colds/flus/sinus infections per
> > year to around 1 per year.  I wish I could pinpoint what I'm
> > doing differently.  There are a few suspects, but I'm not
> > really sure.
> > How about going paleo? Or have you had any tooth extractions or removal
of
> amalgam fillings?

It wasn't timed with going paleo and I've never had any problems
with my teeth.  No cavities or root canals and I'm really hoping
it stays that way.

What is strongly  correlated is the fact that I had just had the
final surgery that stopped all my problems with endometriosis.
I felt that my health improved greatly afterwards and the
following winter I had no colds or flus.

But I had also made a habit of not touching my eyes, nose,
or mouth if I had been around a lot of people.

That was also the time that I changed offices at work so
I was no longer around several people with very small kids.
The sickest period in my life was when I worked with a woman
who had two small children who were always sick.

Anyway,  I tend to think the first reason is the strongest,
but the others probably contribute.

Julie