From:
"Wade H. Reeser" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:05:11 -0500
You need to check out the book, "Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution."  I
believe it is available at most major bookstores and is definitely
available through Amazon.com  It does a godd job of explaining diabetes
and recommends an ultra-low carb diet for both IDDM and NIDDM.  In fact,
 Dr Bernstein is an insulin dependent diabetic.

   Good luck,

Wade Reeser

<snip>