From:
Barbara Sheppard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 08:31:45 +1030
Kathryn,

>I know the ingredients you are
>adding to the meat are natural wormers (to some degree).

That's interesting.

>   Just wondering if
>you and others on the list who eat raw meat have a schedule for actually
>worming yourselves.

I don't - I'm not aware of having any worms or parasites, so it doesn't
seem necessary.

I did have worms once, many years ago (long before paleo). I can't remember
exactly, but I think they were thread worms (tiny things - just a few
millimetres long). I don't recall how I might have got them, but I wasn't
eating raw meat then (except for the occasional bit of salami or the like).
At the time, I took the doctor's advice and took a course of the tablets he
recommended. But I haven't previously come across the idea of humans
regularly worming themselves, 'just in case'.

Barbara