From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:49:04 GMT
I did loose weight about 3 years ago. I went from 11 stone (154 lbs)
to 8.5
stone (120 lbs) in a few months. The weight just fell off steadily.

What started that was not drinking alcohol (I never thought that I
dank much
but I must have), and also cutting out dairy and sugar. I hardly ate
any
fruit. About 1 year later I also cut out gluten so I guess by then I
was
totally paleo.

The intersting thing is that I never used to crave sugar or chocolate
or
anything sweet at all. Once I started to cut out bread I started to
get
sugar cravings and every couple of months I do still have a binge for
a day
or two with sweet things then get back on track. Those binges are
diminishing greatly so I'm not too worried.

I've started to eat more fruit recently and I do find that I'm putting
little weight on again.

I can loose weight so quickly though so if I find that it's going on a
little, I can just be extra low carb for 2-3 days and cut out the
fruit and
I'm back to being thin again.

So, I think fruit does make a difference.

I'm working with my doctor (a good one) on not being constipated or
bloaty.
That is the biggest health challenge I have. I also have MS but that's
not a
problem - the constipation is much more so.

Al