From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:01:23 -0800
>Can anyone tell me what could be causing my BP to be so low?

adrenal insufficiency ( lack of mineral corticoid ) create low blood
pressure .
if you get dizzy and blacked out when you change suddenly of position
 kneeling to standing for ex.) the  low blood pressure is pathalogical
 overwise it just could be okay)
un other sign , lifting your arms above your head can become very
draining .
jean-claude