Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 08:32:08 -0400
While the physical body may have evolved, this is still a theory, not a
fact.
The person, however, is clearly created.
Consider the etymology of the word "person" and this becomes obvious.

It's like the difference between software and hardware in this computer -
the hardware determines possibilities, but the software determines which
of the possibilities is chosen.
Just as I can damage or destroy this computer by choosing to use software
a certain way, I can damage my body by choosing to be a certain kind of
person, for instance vegetarian.

"Adapting" to foods does not seem reasonable.

William