From:
Katie Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 23:39:12 -0500
I surely appreciate this info. I sent it to my friend. She in
turn contacted her daughter-in-law. I'm certainly in hopes for this
baby, that they will be willing to try this. Sadly, there are so many
people that think that this is "normal." This child is screaming that,
"it is not." I started Paleo 5 years ago, on a 6 week bet. I was sure
that this was not going to work for me. I lost that bet, and won
big time, in the process. It has totally changed what I can do in my life.
The number of people that think I'm totally weird, are countless.
"we all need grains ... meat is unhealthy" ... Everyone on this list has
experienced similar comments. You can't force people to "believe." I just
hope this tiny little baby has parents that are willing to try, and
hopefully end his distress.

Thanks again, Ron!
Katie