From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:10:53 -0900
I remember a book called "Butterflies in my Stomach."  It came out when
I was in high school, and I got a copy.  It was all about the
nutritional value of insects.  I think it talked about earth worms,
too.  The book included a few recipes.  I never got brave enough to try
them, but I am pretty sure I still have the book!

Not going to try it now, either.  Being the middle of winter in Alaska,
I haven't seen an insect for a few months.  I don't know if I could
handle the crunch or mouth-feel of a whole insect, but grinding them up
into a flour-like substance...maybe.

Lisa Sporleder