Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:16:01 -0600
Greetings all

Well I never knew what all the fuss about Foreman's grill was until I got
sick of cleaning the grease out of my oven all the time.  I just picked one
up last week and so far that's all I've used since I bought it.  I've been
cutting up my veggies and tossing them with a little olive oil before
grilling.  When they are about done, I add my meat.  I can't believe what I
had been missing out on all this time, this thing is great!  I've been
checking out the archives to see what others had been cooking.  That bacon
wrapped meat sounds real good.  As far as this thing being advertised as a
low fat deal, I think that's a bunch of bologna.  I swear there was more
grease splattered all over my oven when I broiled than what drips out of
this grill.  This is a good thing since I bought it to reduce the mess and
cooking time in the kitchen and not to reduce fat.  Thanks to all who posted
about this grill in the past, it came to mind as was cleaning my oven, yet
again!  You were right, it's great!

Patti