From:
Cindy Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:54:50 -0500
My 17 y.o. son proved to me this weekend that pastured chickens are the
best.  I had herb  roasted a pastured chicken, that luckily I can purchase
from neighbors along with their incredible eggs.  I left the chicken on
the counter to cool so I could pick the meat for my lunches at work this
week.  I came back a while later to find find my  son licking his fingers
and all that was left was the carcass and a little wing meat !  And all he
had to say was, "That was good, what's for dinner."

<Free range chickens are good  but pastured are better.>