From:
Adele Stratton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 18:04:12 EST

<< I am still much better, but I do not know why the
 allergies have come back. Any ideas? >>

Richard, is it possible you have developed a new food allergy--an allergy (or
sensitivity) to a food to which you previously did not react?  I recently
discovered that I am sensitive to beef and eggs.  Eating them was not causing
me "classic" allergic symptoms however.  What they caused was my inability to
lose weight.  Once I eliminated them the weight--which I had been trying
unsuccessfully via first low-carb then paleo to lose--just started dropping
off.  (And it is *not* because I have decreased calories.  My caloric
consumption is up, not down.

You might want to try an elimination diet to see if you can isolate an
individual problem food, or at least keep a journal of what you're eating and
the severity of your symptoms so you can see if you can make a connection.

Adele