From:
Catsfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 19:05:43 -0600
Geoff Stanford, wrote:

>have you tried verjuice?  this is the juice made by squashing grapes
before they are ripe, before their acids have begun to condense to
sugars.

>it is too acid for acetobacter to attack it.

On of the reasons I can't have lemon juice or vinegar or any other
kind of
fruit/food that is high in acid is because I suffer from Irritable
Bowel
Syndrome.  This is what has prompted me to look into the paleofood
diet,
hoping that my problems with time can fix itself.  The other reason is
that
I have been told that I am at high risk of intestinal cancer.  With
this new
diet I am hoping to prove everyone wrong with their diagnosis.

Clelia