Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:43:52 -0500
[Not the same, not the same. And we are not necessarily talking about
preventing menopause. We are talking about a potential health benefit from
HRT in aging people that can lead to a better life if not necessarily a
longer one.]

  If one believes the promotion  by the medical community of HRT for the
majority of women, then one would probably agree with the position of the
medical community on antidepressants like Prozac, and Paxil, as well as
Zyban (marketed under that name to assist people in quitting smoking).

I'm also wondering who decided that aging people need their lives improved?
Start looking at pharmaceutical companies for the hype on this one, guys.  I
smell a multi-billion dollar industry.

Siobhan