From:
Ro Countryman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:21:53 -0500
Hi, guys.  I need a little help.  I'm talking to a bunch of ladies I know
online, several of whom have themselves or have family members with health
issues.  A number of them have jumped on the gluten-free WOE.  They are
swapping GF sources of pasta, bread, and cookies, and recipes.  Several have
asked about how I eat.  I was going to tell them, but before I do, I wanted
to know more about GF products in relation to paleo nutrition?  I don't use
them myself, and I don't know how they relate to the molecular mimicry
theory, etc?  Would appreciate just a sentence or so, summing up the general
consensus here (Ha!  If there is one) on using GF products?
best,
Ro

(Sorry for the repeat, but had posted this in wrong thread)